Expert Duct Cleaning Services for all of Glendora, CA
Is there a high accumulation of dust in your home? Is coughing or sneezing associated with the cycling of your central AC system? These problems might stem from dirty ductwork, which is often the result of contamination from dust, dirt, and other pollutants. Accurate Electric, Plumbing, Heating, and Air can help with professional air duct cleaning services to keep your ducts and indoor air quality free from dangerous pollutants. Because the reasons for a polluted system can vary, we offer a variety of air duct cleaning services catered to each project. Our technicians will thoroughly assess your ductwork and come up with a plan to efficiently clean the ducts – without contaminating the rest of your home.
Signs of Dirty Ductwork:
- Excess Dust in the Home
- Wet or Moldy Areas on the Duct System
- A Pest or Vermin Problem
- Blocked Ducts
- Coughing/Sneezing/Respiratory Problems When HVAC is Running
- Mold, Wet Areas Around Air Registers
Know Your Ductwork
The majority of homeowners have little knowledge (or interest) regarding their ductwork system. But if you’re having problems with your ducts, it’s important to have a basic idea of how they operate and the material used to manufacture them. Ductwork is an integral part of an HVAC system – and becoming familiar with it will help in the event of future problems. Ducts are the pathway for the conditioned air (from the air conditioner or heater) to circulate through the home. An HVAC system is connected to two main ducts that help distribute the air. The first one, the supply duct, directs the conditioned air throughout the house. The second one, the return duct, removes the air from your home, returning it to the system where it is conditioned; starting the process over again. There are three types of ducts common in homes with modern HVAC units:
- Insulated Flexible Duct:This type of duct is constructed from a flexible material that comes in sheets of different sizes and insulating values. It is easier to install compared to sheet metal, but not as energy-efficient. The relatively low cost and flexibility has made it a popular choice for modern builds.
- Sheet Metal Duct:This type of duct is constructed from galvanized steel formed into a rectangular or round shape. It was the most common type of duct in American homes for several decades until the cheaper flexible duct was introduced into the market.
- Fiberglass Duct Board:This type of duct is constructed from fiberglass boards that are cut and squared to form a box shape. The pieces are joined to form ducts – through which the air flows. The fiberglass type has a high insulating value, but it is not as durable than the other options on the market.
Professional HVAC Installation and Maintenance
HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning, three functions that are often combined into one system; making up the traditional central air system for most U.S. homes. At Accurate, our heating and AC technicians provide a wide range of services that will keep your family comfortable all year long. We install, repair, and maintain all kinds of heating and air conditioning systems. We also professionally clean and service commercial and residential ductwork. Call us today if you need to hire a licensed heating and air conditioning contractor in Glendora, CA. Our staff is here to help in any way that we can to ensure both your comfort and your health.
Professional HVAC Services for a Home or Business
It is important for your Glendora, CA, home to have a fully functional HVAC system. You and your family rely on your central air for both comfort and health throughout the year. The productivity and profitability of your commercial or residential property depends on an efficient HVAC system as well. At Accurate, our HVAC technicians can assist with every aspect of your central air project. Our licensed contractors are experienced and trained in all the latest tools and techniques. They can assist with the installation, repair, and maintenance of all conventional HVAC systems – and connected ductwork. Our courteous call center would be glad to answer any of your HVAC-related questions, and can schedule your appointment today!
Call our team today at 951-289-5439 for complete air duct cleaning services.