To our valued Customers,
Last night, an order went into effect that requires all California residents to stay home unless engaging in essential activities. Our services have been marked as essential and exempt from this order.
Accurate will continue to stay open to provide you with the electrical, plumbing, heating, and cooling services you need to stay safe and comfortable in your home.
Your health and safety is my team’s top priority. We have implemented extra precautions to ensure that we are doing our part to stop the spread of this virus. Here is a full list of the steps we are taking to keep you and your family safe & healthy.
As you know, we wear booties or shoe covers while in your home, and we put down work mats at the worksite and as added protection, we are implementing the following:
1. We are screening our technicians each day before we send them out to your home to ensure they are not at a risk to you or your family.
2. We are pre-screening all our customers prior to sending our technician to their home to ensure we are do not spread the virus;
3. We are disinfecting all our iPads before and after each appointment;
4. We are no longer shaking hands and will be increasing our hand washing and use of hand sanitizer before and after each visit;
5. We are offering estimates over the phone, online estimate signing, and paperless payment options;
6. Our entire team is working completely remotely to ensure we are healthy and able to serve you;
7. We are committed to helping you feel safe and secure during the visit and are open to any questions you may have.
We will continue to provide our customers with excellent home service while also remaining vigilant to do our part in reducing the transmission of this illness. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to call our office at 1-800-947-1747.
We look forward to serving you,
President & Owner