Making an already great food just a little bit better.
1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
1 (1 1/4 oz) package taco seasoning
6 large flour tortillas
1 (16 oz) can refried beans
2-3 cups of shredded tacos or cheddar cheese
1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
4 oz sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground meat/turkey & onion; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
- Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over that.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Add hot sauce here if you want to spice it up!
- Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.